Exporting data from iOS (Apple) devices
1. Go into the “Apple Health” app.
2. Tap on your user icon (top right corner) and then select “Export Health Data.” This export process may take a few minutes and once completed, you should then have a file called “export.zip”.
3. You can share the file with yourself via AirDrop Email or SMS.
Exporting data from Fitbit:
1. From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon.
2. Click Settings > Data Export.
3. Under Export Your Account Archive, click Request Data.
4. You’ll receive an email at the address associated with your Fitbit account. Open the email and confirm your data archive request.
5. You’ll receive another email with a link to download your Fitbit account data.
6. Download and save the data file to your computer. If you have a Fitbit family account, you’ll see separate folders for each account. Share the file through Email.
7. Note that if you have a large amount of Fitbit data it can take up to a few days to generate your account data archive. Check the status of your request in your Data Export account settings.
Exporting data from Garmin:
1. Sign in to your Garmin Connect account from a personal computer.
2. Click the Arrow Icon in the upper left corner to expand the Navigation Bar.
3. Click on “Activities” to expand that section.
4. Click “Steps” to select Wellness Data.
5. Click the gear icon in the top right corner.
6. Save the file on your computer and share it through Email.